Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Kiasu people

Recently, I have been traveling frequently, just want to sound off a few bad habits i see in flight and after checked out

In flight
1. I do not understand the reason why some passagers can never switch off their electronic devices before take and landing. I think this is something so common even a person who never take a plan would know.

2. When the flight landed, seat belt sign still on, people already start unbuckle seat belt and take their luggages from the overhead compartment. What it this man??

3. while waiting checked in luggages at the belt, people tends to stand as close as to the belt. isn;t easier to identify their luggages if they stand distance away from the belt? I guess, they will rather stand on belt 9if this is allow) and make themselves look like a moving shushi in sakea sushi. I wonder what is in their mind.

Wake up lah....

No comments: