Monday, October 12, 2009



It is just something i never like, but it is happening in my office - office politics. The episode in my office is something like the Chinese princes fighting each other for the Emperor title.

I am getting sick of it. Ultimately, I will be more than happy as long as I get paid at the end of every month. However, there is no way to be neutral in such game. I am one of the spy in enemy camp, yet, I SHOULD turn against my alliances but at the same time not belongs to member of enemy.

No one knows who stands a better chance, except the Emperor.

2 comments:

yowchuan said...

I don't think you can totally avoid office politics...

It's better to accept that office politics will exist no matter what, and to equip yourself with the tools needed to protect yourself from these distractions.

An office with too much office politic is not too healthy either.

Bro, unless you want to become the favored Eunuch, maybe it's time to explore other kingdoms.

Max Ee said...

I would like to be the favored eunuch, but yet, I am toooooooo far away from Emperor. FYI, i dun even know how the Emperor looks like. : ))))