Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Summary for year 2009

Time flies, year 2009 will be gone forever in another 22 days. I have been telling people about my bad command of English language since day one, yet I still struggling to keep my blog 'alive'. What a joke!!!

Writing a yearly summary is challenging for me. I have a hard time to recall what i have achieved since beginning of the year. the worse is to put them into words...phew.... Anyway, I'll do my best.

For Family
Le Er is 1 year old plus a few wekks now, she brings lots of of fun and laughter to the family. Spending time with her is the best leisure activity.

For work
In year 2009 ( till 09 Dec 09), I woke up from dreams. Dreams do not feed my family and I. One must realize his strength and weaknesses before pursue his dreams. failure for doing so will result in tragedy. Sometime, living without a dream can be a better choice of life.

I work as a salesman for the same company for the past almost 5 years. I guess it is the time for changing of working environment or maybe at least change of job scope... However, i will cling on to my current job for the moment.

In summary, year 2009 is a peaceful year for my family and me as compare to year 2008. I hope for a more excitement year 2010.

No comments: