Wednesday, February 20, 2008

最浪漫的事 - The most Romantic tale

To my dearest wife - Yvonne.

背靠着背坐在地毯上
Sitting back to back on a rug
听听音乐聊聊愿望
listens to the music and dream of our fantasy
你希望我越来越温柔
You wish I will be more gentle
我希望你放我在心上
I wish I will be always in your heart

你说想送我个浪漫的梦想
You would like to devote me a romantic wish,
谢谢我带你找到天堂
to thank me leading you the fortunes and happiness
哪怕用一辈子才能完成
Even it needs lifetime to accomplish
只要我讲你就记住不忘
You will remember once being told

我能想到最浪漫的事
All I wish
就是和你一起慢慢变老
is growing old with you
一路上收藏点点滴滴的欢笑
Accumulate all the tales in our life
留到以后坐着摇椅慢慢聊
be the sweetest memories when we grow old

我能想到最浪漫的事
All I wish
就是和你一起慢慢变老
is growing old with you
直到我们老的哪儿也去不了
Until the day we are really old
你还依然把我当成手心里的宝
You will still cherish me as ever

Song title: 最浪漫的事
Singer:
赵咏华
Translated by: Max Ee

PS: Pardon my language if any part of the translation sounds funny to you. : )

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Dearest Lou gong,

All I wish is growing old with you too. I wish there are sweetest memories when we grow old. I hope there are more and more happines memories when we grow old.
No one here can listen to me when I'm sad. Only you, hope you will always support me and be my side.

Loves you forever...

Lou poh